Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Elder Club TV Appearances

Well, I am a huge fan of the elder club.  I love watching them talk about their lives now because they can be more honest, plus they have developed more.  While I look up to many idols as someone I want to become now.  Graduated idols, especially from Morning Musume, I want to become like when I am older.  I found someone on YouTube who has uploaded TV segments, with subs, of ex-Morning Musume members.  I suggest you want them all, there is only ten and I'm not going to post them all.  (I was surprised to find that women hate Tsuji Nozomi!)  I would like to share them with you.  I found this uploader from C No Evil.
Tsuji Nozomi


Kago Ai


Fujimoto Miki


Nakazawa Yuko



Morning Musume OG (part 1)


Christmas Special (part 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...