Sunday, April 18, 2010

Senbatsu Election

It is back again for another round. I wasn't really into AKB48 last year when the first one took place, so I'll try to explain it properly. They release a single and within the first release is a code where wota can vote for their oshimen. They also have some other ways, but you have to be a member of something. I think the reward is that they will be in the single, and the PV. (I'm only confused about is which single. The one they just released? Or is it the next one?) The girls that fall short are the Undergirls and they might get their own single and PV as well.

The single comes out in May. Some of the girls' appeals are already out.  Since I and I know some others weren't paying any attention to last years, I'm going to go over who won last time. You get to see them CRY!
21 – Kuramochi Asuka

20 – Ota Aika

19 – Matsui Jurina

18 – Miyazaki Miho

17 – Urano Kazumi

16 – Minegishi Minami

15 – Sato Yukari

14 – Miyazawa Sae

13 – Kitahara Rie

12 – Akimoto Sayaka

11 – Ono Erena

10 – Kasai Tomomi

9 – Kashiwagi Yuki

8 – Sato Amina

7 – Itano Tomomi

6 – Kojima Haruna

5 – Takahashi Minami

4 – Watanabe Mayu

3 – Shinoda Mariko

2 – Oshima Yuko

1 – Maeda Atsuko

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...