Friday, April 16, 2010

The Poll Winner is...

Division48: Tie between Myao and Mayuyu
Not this again. This tie is harder for me. I picked two songs that are very similar, at least in my eyes. I personally rank Myao higher than Mayuyu, but she is so hypnotising. I think I am going to let Mayuyu continue on to round three.

I've yet to hear, well technically read, any nominations for the special insert. With the lack of votes, I am going to assume no one read it or paid attention. I'll say it again. The Hello Project Division got a special round, so AKB48 will too. This is different! You can nominate to bring someone back or new in, in the comments. If no one is nominated by the end of the H!P poll there will be no add in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...