Monday, April 26, 2010

SKE48 Team KII's Stand Out Members

I watched SKE48's Team KII 1st Stage (Aitakatta) yesterday.  Well, nothing too impressive.  The girls are sure different than the idols I've seen.  If you want natural they will be your cup of tea.  Don't get me wrong, they're not all ugly or anything.  They are just not as beautiful as the front girls of AKB48 or idols from Hello Project.  The members are all pretty raw, but I see some potential.  Besides that, I felt really shallow by the end of the stage.  There were some members that really stood out.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think she is Saito Makiko.  During the first number (Figures of Grief) she and the others girls were doing fine.  I was waiting for something to happen, and she looked straight ahead, and raised her eyebrow.  This small gesture fit in so well, I might say that she is my favorite of this team.  She looks like she could fit in just fine with AKB48.

This, I assume, is the Acchan of this team.  I don't know.  I like my favorite better.  Here let's give her a second chance....
Why is she constantly keeping her eyes wide open.  She looks like this the whole time.  Please relax!  Oh yeah, her name is Mukaida Manatsu.

 Not another crazy!  Why is she looking at me like she is going to kill me?  I think her name is Furukawa Airi.  Oh wait, here is another one.

Meet the cockroach, Yamada Reika, of this team.  Notice the antennas.  I am not trying to insult her, it is her hair style.  I don't like her besides that.  I prefer Kaya.

Gosh, I hope I get these names right.  I think she is Matsumoto Rina.  This is just a really nice shot.

Now, I know what you are thinking.  I have something different on my mind.  We all know that this is a fan service song.  When I saw this I felt bad for the girls.  Not the reason that you expect.  I feel bad for them because their bottoms are extremely unflattering!  If you got it, flaunt it... don't flaunt it in a bad way.  I suggest that they exchange their grandma panties for at least boy-shorts.  Just cut it down lower or something, just some upper back and stomach.  All I have to say is flat buns!

Why on Earth are they preforming RIVER!  This makes them just look plain bad.  I do not approve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...