Monday, April 26, 2010

Poll Results

Division48: TIE
Well this again.  I do love Mayuyu, but I have to give this over to Takamina.  Her voice is just unbelievable.  Mayuyu did a good job, but her voice was overshadowed by one of the other girls.  (Takamina looks ten times better with her hair dark and not in that ponytail/bow thing.)

This means that she is the winner of her division!  Therefore, here is an extra performance!

Hello Division: Morning Musume OG
They got four of the six votes.  At first I thought Ayaya deserved to win, but then I watched them again.  Her voice was great, as always, but there wasn't anything too exciting about it.  Morning Musume OG always do a nice job, however I think they have more energy these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...