Friday, April 16, 2010

News!

°C-ute - Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta~ PV
I like this PV, I also enjoyed Shock! but I didn't care for the blatant favoritism. I am glad Airi isn't getting all the lines. The outfits are cute, and so is the song. The disappointing results of the last album must of persuaded Tsunku to reconsider the direction he was heading. The single will be released on the 28th.

Oshima Mai - Mendokusai Aijou PV

I'm glad to see Oshima Mai finally going solo! The single is going to be released on May 5th.

Idoling!!! - Me Ni Wa Aoba Yama Hototogisu Hatsukoi LIVE

Idoling!!! - Me ni wa Aoba Yama Hototogisu Hatsukoi
Uploaded by idlg9. - See the latest featured music videos.
The single will be released June 9th. I give them major props for performing live even on TV programs, most idol groups don't.

Sayumi Michishige will be releasing a new photobook named 'La'(4/26) and DVD(4/28). I'm very excited!

Erina Mano will be releasing a new single on May 12th titled "Onegai Dakara..."

S/mileage will be also releasing a new single, their first non-indie one! It is named "Yume Miru Fifteen."

Ai Takahashi is getting people excited because she is coming out with another photobook(5/27) and DVD(6/02)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...