Sunday, April 18, 2010

FACE OFF Poll News (Ending Soon)

It is getting close, W did a complete turn around.  However, Airi still stands a chance.  Now onto the reason for this post.  The time for the nomination for Division48 is closing in.  I think most of my followers are more familiar with Hello Project, therefore I will show some of your options.  If you liked someone from before, you can just look back at the old posts for their name.  I will even take a description.
Revival Options:
Tomomi Itano
Sayaka Akimoto
Tomomi Kasai
Rie Kitahara
SKE48

New 'SURPRISE' Addition Options... (you are not limited to, who ever you want...really):
Erena Ono


Yuko Oshima


Yuki Kashiwagi


Aika Ota


Megumi Ohori


Mai Oshima


Just put whoever you want in the comments. If I actual receive more than one nomination then there will be a poll to decide who it will be, but there will be no video face off for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...