Wednesday, September 22, 2010

AKB48's 18th Single Details & Other Merch on My Want List

I'm doing a combo post, because I post a lot and they are a similar enough topic to push together.  I've bet you've noticed the buzz going on about this single as more information slowly creeps out of the woodwork.  I was just saying how I wanted a serious single from AKB48.  Please, if you know you are going to buy these anyway just use my link when you buy them.  It won't cost you anything.  If you do the same thing just let me know your blog and I'll use your link.  Win win people.  I'm really tight on cash.  (Thanks on those who at least clicked.  I got 45 total, but it turns out that doesn't get me anything.)  Let's start with the track list and album covers:


Type A
1524yen
【CD】

1.Beginner               
2.Boku dake no value(Under Girls )           
3.Kimi ni Tsuite (Team MINT)               
               
【DVD】
1.Beginner Music Video                  
2.Boku dake no value Music Video            
3.Kimi ni Tsuite Music Video                 
4.Beginner Dance Shot(Yuko version)                 
5.Beginner Dance Shot(Mariko version )                 
6.Beginner Dance Shot(Jurina + Mayuyu version

Type B
1524yen
【CD】

1.Beginner                 
2.Boku dake no value(Under Girls)           
3.Nakeru Basho(Team Diva)                 
               
【DVD】
1.Beginner Music Video                  
2.Boku dake no value Music Video                 
3.Nakeru Basho Music Video                
4.Beginner Dance Shot (Atsuko version)                 
5.Beginner Dance Shot(Itano version)                 
6.Beginner Dance Shot(Takamina version)

Now, who the heck is Team Diva?  MINT was the group (Maeda At, Kasai, Katayama, Nito, Matsui S) who won the Ameba Pigg battle.  Their song is a sad romantic track.  The main track for this single, Beginner, is a tough track that fans have been comparing to RIVER, Team K's Stand Up, Keibetsu Shiteita Aijouand, and K-pop.  As for the lyrics I've heard their plain angry; nothing you expect from an idol group.  As soon as the rip of the song surfaced the internet people have been talking about pre-ordering it.  So, if you are on the fence don't wait too long.  Try to get the first press, so pre-ordering is the best.  I'm on the fence on which type I want.  I really like Type B's cover and dance shots.  Then again, I want to have the Acchan and Tomochin cover and MINT's song.  I will likely wait until I've heard the third tracks to make a final decision.  To be honest. . . I'm REALLY leaning for the Type B version.  I am impressed with what AKB48 keeps on releasing.  Even the generic single I love because they are catchy and fun to dance to.  Then they release that spastic single (Heavy Rotation, Soul Train, Veggies, and Pirates) and to follow it a bloody gore fest.  It is oddly perfect for the start of the school year here in the States.  Damn You Midterms and Finals!  Pure Idol Heart has plenty of news footage of the Janken tournament if you want to watch.  I thought they would of had a live stream or something live.

AKB48 x Bijo Saishu (1429yen)


It is a photobook that includes every member of AKB48.  Each one has their own theme, but nothing too dramatic and abstract.  It is a collaboration with stitch-work artist Asami Kiyokawa.  I want this, but I think I'll have to put it on my Christmas list.  I wonder if any of my family would buy it for me.  None of AKB48's PBs are ever too expensive.  Most of their stuff PB and Mook wise are pretty reasonable, but they release a ton of those every year.  This is on my must have list.  I love art and AKB48 so it is a perfect match.  Here is the theme list:
Duck × Maeda Ami
Raccoon × Oota Aika
Ant × Suzuki Mariya
Armadillo × Minegishi Minami
Boar × Ono Erena
Dolphin × Kuramochi Asuka
Eel × Kitahara Rie
Angelfish × Takajyo Aki
Parrot × Takahashi Minami
Snail × Nakatsuka Tomomi
Fox × Fujie Reina
Bear × Masuda Yuka
Black leopard × Itano Tomomi
Shiba inu × Hirajima Natsumi
Siberian Husky × Umeda Ayaka
White Rabbit × Oku Manami
Skunk × Yonezawa Rumi
Cricket × Matsui Sakiko
Sparrow × Maeda Atsuko
Sumire/Violet × Sato Sumire
Dandelion × Komori Mika
Tulip × Kashiwagi Yuki
Chihuahua × Watanabe Mayu
Chimpanzee × Miyazawa Sae
Evening Primrose × Sato Amina
Crane × Kojima Haruna
Flying fish × Tanabe Miku
Dragonfly × Oya Shizuka
Mouse × Miyazaki Miho
Hibiscus × Chikano Rina
Hummingbird × Uchida Mayumi
Pigeon × Matsubara Natsumi
Rose × Kasai Tomomi
Hedgehog × Kobayashi Kana
Pansy × Iwasa Misaki
Sheep × Sato Natsuki
Penguin × Ishida Haruka
Portulaca × Nakaya Sayaka
Marigold × Nakagawa Haruka
Mammoth × Akimoto Sayaka
Meerkat × Shinoda Mariko
Tortoiseshell cat × Katayama Haruka
Cabbage butterfly × Nakata Chisato
Goat × Sashihara Rino
Yuri/Lily × Nonaka Misato
Lion × Kikuchi Ayaka
Orchid × Nito Moeno
Squirrel × Oshima Yuko

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...