Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SPAZZ ATTACK: AKB48 19th Ranking Results!

If I find video for this thing I will post it like a m*ther f#cker as soon as I can onto this site.  Please if you want a break down of each round go to Pure Idol Heart (or probably any AKB48 Forum).  My reaction will make even more sense if you've peaked at my recent ranking.  There are good things and then there are bad.  Let's start with the senbatsu.  (It would be a lot more fun if you did the round by round results or you can read this now and wait for the video footage.  At the end they showed the AKB48 18th single and SDN48 1st single PVs and a mini live.)  I've decided this will only be the results I will post my thoughts later, because I have classes in the morning.
 Senbatsu:
16: Chikano Rina
15: Maeda Atsuko
14: Matsui Sakiko
13: Kasai Tomomi
12: Tanabe Miku
11: Kobayashi Kana
10: Kuramochi Asuka
09: Nakatsuka Tomomi
08: Takajo Aki
07: Sato Natsuki
06: Sato Sumire
05: Maeda Ami
04: Nakagawa Haruka
03: Kojima Haruna
02: Ishida Haruka
01: Uchida Mayumi

(I bolded the previous senbatsu members.)

Undergirls: 
Shinoda Mariko
Hirajima Natsumi
Akimoto Sayaka
Nonaka Misato
Nakata Chisato
Katayama Haruka
Umeda Ayaka
Miyazawa Sae
Matsubara Natsumi
Sato Amina
Sashihara Rino
Kitahara Rie
Watanabe Mayu
Nito Moeno
Oota Aika
Kobayashi Marina

Theatre-Girls:
Nakamura Mariko
Kashiwagi Yuki
Minegishi Minami
Nakaya Sayaka
Oku Manami
Nakamata Shiori
Itano Tomomi
Suzuki Mariya
Kikuchi Ayaka
Komori Mika
Fujie Reina
Takahashi Minami
Oshima Yuko
Yonezawa Rumi
Masuda Yuka
Ooya Shizuka
Iwasa Misaki
Miyazaki Miho
Nagao Mariya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...