Monday, September 6, 2010

Jin Akanishi (Ex-Member of KAT-TUN) is a Man Whore?

I know I don't really write about these things, because I really don't care for the male idols (basically I see them as good eye-candy for J-drama).  However, I thought this would be a fun tidbit for those who do.  Jin who is leaving, or maybe has left by now, KAT-TUN is apparently a man-whore especially when it comes to foreigners.  Now this is coming from word of mouth, so a friend of a friend (possibly one more friend thrown in there), and she isn't a fan (more of an anti-fan).  Anyway, a girl on my dorm floor who has been to Japan (and is an Arashi fan-girl) heard that Jin will basically sleep with any blonde or blue eyed girl.  She knows another gaijin who is living in Japan that works in a bar.  It seems Jin thinks they are buddy buddy or something along those lines (it was a story and I didn't really ask for too much detail).  That is it.  I thought some of you, or someone else, might think that was funny.  I'm not surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...