Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Take On Janken Results & NMB48 Audition Results!

Okay let's get the NMB48 thing out of the way first.  The first audition is officially over.  Now what surprised me was that they selected 39 girls, and you can find all their names on the official NMB48 site too.  This means they may start off with three teams off the bat.  (To keep things interesting I'm posting pictures from the tournament next to the list.)  Here are their names in romaji:

  • Riona Ota
  • Mayu Ogasawara
  • Ayaka Okita
  • Kanako Kadowaki
  • Rena Kawakami
  • Rika Kishino
  • Haruna Kinoshita
  • Momoka Kinoshita
  • Mayu Kusaka
  • Riho Kotani
  • Arisa Koyanagi
  • Sara Kondo
  • Rina Kondo
  • Mari Saito
  • Kanna Shinohara
  • Kei Jonishi
  • Miru Shiroma
  • Ayaka Suzuki
  • Rina Tanaka
  • Mami Tsukiyama
  • Sari Nishikawa
  • Mizuki Hara
  • Ayame Hikawa
  • Rina Hyoda
  • Aina Fukumoto
  • Miyuki Furukawa
  • Shiori Matsuda
  • Erika Maruyama
  • Ayaka Murakami
  • Ayaka Mori
  • Rei Mori
  • Minami Yasaka
  • Ayaka Yamauchi
  • Natsumi Yamagishi
  • Yuuki Yamaguchi
  • Nana Yamada
  • Sayaka Yamamoto
  • Akari Yoshida
  • Miyuki Watanabe
*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:
    AKB48 19th Senbatsu
    1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8
    9 10 11 12
    13 14 15 16

    Now onto my reaction!  (Here are the rest of the results.)  I feel like I should of recorded a video of my face, because it was getting a ton of exercise.  Some were unpleasant when my preferred favorite lost.  Others were great because she preceded to the next round.  Then I was torn on some because it was one of my favorites against the other.  The final result made me tear up because I was so happy.  Mayumi-chan is my favorite underdog and she has been in (or near) my top ten for awhile now.  I kind of laughed when everyone was like 'who the hell is Uchida Mayumi?'.  I'm going to post some of her performances to help you out.  (Most of them include Nakatsuka Tomomi too.)  This is the best thing that could happen for me.  Most of my other favorites are in senbatsu most of the time or are generally popular.  On top of that some of my other favorites (Kana Kobayashi, Aki-chan, Acchan, Tomo~mi, Harugon, Mocchi, Tomomi Nakatsuka) made it there too.  Now, I pretty much like every single member of AKB48.  I don't dislike any.  I just don't care about some of them.  I don't have any burning hatred towards a single member of AKB48, so I feel bad about ranking some at the bottom.  I'm going to try to find video footage from the event because it would be entertaining, there are two new PVs that were premiered, and for the mini-live.  I don't think this will hurt CD sales too much.  The fans are for sure going to buy it and the booklet for this tournament made the Oricon Top 10 book charts.  As long as the song is good I think they will do well.  Plus, all this coverage (it was aired in over 20 theaters live in Japan) will provide general interest.  If AKB48 keeps up their great sales in the next single they'll do fine because the general fans will carry over.  AKB48 is the top girl group in Japan right now; no one should be worried about CD sales.  Here are some videos of the center (Mayumi Uchida) for the 19th single:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...