Thursday, September 9, 2010

Upcoming Poll - Who do YOU love to Hate?

We all have that one idol, or more, that we can not stand!  I thought it would be most interesting to find out who has the most haters.  I'm pondering whether I should separate it to Hello Project and non-H!P.  What do you think?  Anyway, I can't just have an option for every current Hello Project idol.  So, if you hate someone (more than one even) just post it in the comments.  All I need is one nomination and they are in there.  Here are mine:
Takahashi Ai & Niigaki Risa

Ones I've Heard Around:
Sugaya Risako
Natsuyaki Miyabi
Michishige Sayumi
Hagiwara Mai

Now, none of these are going up until I get another person who agrees with me.  You can put multiple up, but I prefer them to be people you hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...