Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Writer!

Hello hello hello!

I'm Claire and I guess you could say I'm more of an otaku than a wota, but I'm working on it!!! I'm more or less a wota in training to be in training!

Mina is the one who first got me into this whole scene and sparked my interest in Japan/otakuism/wota-ness! She also got me into j-dramas with Hana-Kimi. I'm with Todd on this, Maki Horikita is adorable and I love her. And Jun Matsumoto... And Ikuta Toma... but that's irrelevant... Sort of.

My initial love for Japanese music started with googling bands and singers that did opening and ending themes for whatever anime I was into. The Mina gradually pulled me in when she was big into Morning Musume and now AKB48. Although it wasn't until I started watching Majisuka Gakuen that I reeeeaally fell for the group, especially Acchan, she's probably my favorite.

So, what next? I'll try to find something worthwhile to post for you all in the next week or so ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...