Friday, September 10, 2010

News48!

First off, AKB48 finally has their own YouTube channel.  It is about time considering how long YouTube has been popular, and the fact that SKE48 has had their own for awhile now.  They already have a ton of PVs up; I haven't confirmed if they are all there or not.  We might also expect all their collaboration CMs or clips from stages to be posted later.  Now, if only that stupid commercial that has been playing before every video will stop.  I swear I am going to send an email somewhere!

Next order of business is that NMB48 (who I want to call Number48) will have their own TV show, which follows the auditions.  The hosts are W Matsui (Matsui Jurina and Matsui Rena from Team S of SKE48).

AKB48 has another collaboration.  I know, I am getting to the point where I think I'll stop posting about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...