Thursday, September 9, 2010

SDN48 Senbatsu Is Finally OVER!

I think it is great that they finally ended this thing; it felt like it was taking FOREVER!  I only looked at Cindy's blog a couple of times at the start, but I think deep down I didn't really care.  I think Meetan makes a good center for SDN48, considering SDN48 is an adult idol group.  I believe all the ex-AKB48 members made senbatsu, but that is no surprise.  Maybe because Meetan is the center they'll have a girl on girl single.  Meetan's loli/ object of affection, Fukuyama Sakura, also made senbatsu.  I am disappointed that Nachu didn't make senbatsu.  Yes she would stick out like a sore thumb, but she is part of the spirit of SDN48.  I can't wait to see the single, but I don't know if I'll have the cash to purchase it anyway.  I hope they release their PV soon.  Oh and here is the list of the senbatsu ranking:

1. Ohori Megumi
2. Sato Yukari
3. Noro Kayo
4. KONAN
5. Urano Kazumi
6. Umeda Haruka
7. Serina
8. Kato Mami
9. Kohara Haruka
10. Ito Kana
11. Akita Kazue
12. Fukuyama Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...