Friday, September 24, 2010

AKB48 Top 12 Ranking Explanation


Hello again.  I'm posting too much.  I'm kind of addicted to blogging now.  I like writing reviews now so I basically want to review every stage I've seen and liked.  I always try to think of something different to do for these considering my favorites tend to be about the same.  This time I'm going to include some stats, and explanation, and the theme they get for that stitch-work photobook.


#12 - Yuki Kashiwagi
[Tulip]
Vocal Ability: Strong
First Stage: B1
Yukirin has dropped in my rankings because I'm starting to consider the x-factor more.  Not that she doesn't have talent.  By x-factor, in this instance, I'm talking about her tendency to get me excited (moe~).  This is different for everyone towards any idol.  If I don't make that my main reason then how can I defend my oshimen no matter what?  Yukirin is very entertaining and is known for her reactions.  She is the perfect match for a Team B captain.  You'll see as we go along that I am weak towards loli characters.

#11- Mayumi Uchida
[Hummingbird]
Vocal Ability: Strong
First Stage: B4
Ha!  This is a good time to be a fan of Ucchii.  Both her and Nakatsuka caught my attention during B4 and proved themselves during Infinity.  Ucchii reminds me a bit of Mitsui Aika.  They both have that naturally smug expression.  I still believe that she is the best center, for me, that could of happened during the Janken Tournament.  She is in Team K. so she is a good dancer, and she was in the musical so we know her voice is strong live.  On top of that she is young, so having another young senbatsu could help.  She has a bunny for a pet, by the way.


#10- Aki Takajo
[Angelfish]
Vocal Ability: Questionable
First Stage: A5
I've always thought Aki-chan has the face of a model.  She was the fastest trainee to be promoted.  No matter where I see her she always impresses me.  I first got hooked during AX2010 when she subbed into Yukirin's unit Temo Demo no Namida.  Unlike the last two, because the live vocals are questionable most of the time, I don't know about her strength.  She isn't very strong; I know that.  She is starting to push her way to being a front girl of Team A.  I love girls who wear glasses and love dogs.

#9- Tomomi Kasai
[Rose]
Vocal Ability: Okay
First Stage: K1
I'm not the best judge of vocal ability.  I know bad singers and good singers.  Anyway, she is a great performer.  I like her fashion sense (ex. last AKBingo! episode).  She is also Rika Ishikawa cute.  If that wasn't enough she is the easiest person to assume is having a relationship with another member (Sae cough cough).  She also ends up in all the lesbian units.


#8- Tomomi Itano
[Black leopard]
Vocal Ability: Okay
First Stage: A1
Another fashion leader of AKB48.  I miss her old look before.  Now she looks more mature and sleek, but I like her better with blonde hair.  She is a strong dancer and performer.  She made me like K6 more by watching her birthday stage.  She is always, and will always, be a favorite of my mine.  (She also has a smug face that is cute.)


#7- Miho Miyazaki
[Mouse]
Vocal Ability: Good
First Stage: A5
She is at an odd time in her life right now.  She was the cute new kid and now she is a full fledged teen and her popularity has gone down.  My love is unchanging, but I wish she showed her spice more.  Do you think she is a nicer person now? 


#6- Erena Ono
[Boar]
Vocal Ability: Good(?)
First Stage: K1
Oh farewell my darling.  I'm in sugarless pain to show my dedication (I vowed to not have any sweets for a week until she graduates).  No!  Don't leave me! 

[If you want an explanation on the vocal abilities part let me know.]


#5- Atsuko Maeda
[Sparrow]
Vocal Ability: Good(?)
First Stage: A1
Her singing ability is getting better.  And she is one of the oddest front girls.  She seems so plain, but then we find out she likes to fish.  I guess it is a calming hobby considering how busy she is.  


#4- Amina Sato
[Evening Primrose]
Vocal Ability: ???
First Stage: H1 (or A4?)
Please don't think of ??? as a bad thing.  I just want to be honest, and I don't think I've seen a clip of her singing for sure live yet.  Her voice is really cute though.  As you can see, I don't really worry about stats too much.  Amina has been up and down on my rankings.  She just didn't impress me that much during the first show of B5, but she always wins me back.  She is one of the girls that always gets me excited.  She is major x-factor for me.  I love cute members, and I love perverted members


#3- Aika Ota
[Raccoon]
Vocal Ability: Good
First Stage: B1
I feel like I am just non stop repeating myself.  Look at my previous explanations for this one.  I love cute troublemakers.  She has a cute, and actually good voice.



#2- Sae Miyazawa
[Chimpanzee]
Vocal Ability: Good
First Stage: K1
Sae is such a goof ball.  She is a lot more sexy with the longer hair that she has now.  However, I miss her boyish, genki short hairstyle.  I hope she doesn't cut her hair too short because I don't know if she has the right face to pull it off without looking like a dude.  She makes a great prince charming!






#1- Minami Minegishi
[Armadillo]
Vocal Ability: Good
First Stage: A1
She is the perfect fit for me.  She is a comedian and a cute character.  I do wish she would cut her bangs a little bit shorter.  The downward fringe at the center of her brow isn't as good.  She has the personality, looks, singing ability, and dancing ability to win my heart.  If only she was higher in rankings.  At least she has no sleeves.  She also loves glasses and has her groping moments as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...