Monday, September 27, 2010

Nacchan - The Most Under Appreciated Member of AKB48


Hirajima Natsumi, of Team B, I am nominating for the most under appreciated member of AKB48.  Why am I saying this?  If you read my review of A3, you might recall me referring to her:
"One of the girls who I don't know looks like Natsumi from Team B."
Guess what.  It is Natsumi from Team B.  A3 was her last stage.  Cindy and Nacchan were both transferred, and I thought it was just Cindy.  I thought I should mention this for those other noobs out there.  You learn something new everyday.


She is an original Team A member, but I have never seen her in the spotlight.  Always the brides maid, never the bride.  Yes, she was in senbatsu single (the early ones), but she was never in the front.  (She is very interesting character.  You'll have to wait till May 28th, her birthday, for me to post her trivia.)  I am just impressed.  When I think of the original Team A, all of the members have either graduated or are still front girls.  Nacchan is the only original member to not fall into the two categories.  I guess she is a natural undergirl(, during the senbatsu vote she always ends up in the Undergirls).  Just wanted to feature her, because she deserves it.

Get well soon LOVETAN!  Aika Ota fractured a bone (a finger?), and she is in bad shape.  She had to skip a handshaking event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...