Monday, September 27, 2010

Erena Ono Graduates From AKB48 (;_・)

Today, or kind of yesterday, Erena Ono graduated at the AKB48 theatre.  The date is September 27th.  She will be leaving to go abroad to look at schools where she will study acting.  She has yet to announce where she is planning on going.  I don't know what to say.  I haven't been this upset since Kaoru left, but I was just watching the graduation concert after the fact.  I will post Erepyon's last couple of blog entries before she graduated. 
Handshake event.
Hello helloー*

The handshake event at Makuharimesse
that happened yesterday.

There were a lot of people
that came since the morning!

Really really
thank you all very much*

There were those that said
"Don't leave~!"
as well as those who said
"When you return from overseas
let's talk in English!".

Everyone gave me
many various comments.

There were even some
who were crying...

That made me
really really happy(´.ω.`)

Though what I want understood
is that this is not a 'farewell'.

I will definitely mature
and return before you

It's a promise

I'm graduating
as a member of 'AKB48' but
as the 'actress' Ono Erena
I will do my best

So what I really want to say is

please

continue to treat Erena
as your *oshi**, I guess☆

Even though I'm graduating from AKB
it doesn't change the fact
that I was in AKB(´^〇^`)

From now on as well
please watch over
Erepyon aka Ono Erena!!

Pyon..
It's ok to cry..

I was trying really hard to hold back by tears,
but that's impossible..

Of course, there's times where it's possible to not think of everything.

Akihabara's Don Quixote 8F.
AKB48 Theater.
I love it. I really do.

"On the 27th, will I never be able to see this scene again?"
That's what I thought, at the end of today's performance.

The voices of the staff members in conversation,
The sounds of the cafe and the theater,
The rest of the AKB48 members bustling about,
The stage lights flickering.

And the time I spend speaking to all the members.

At 6:40 the fans start pouring into the theater,
And at 7 the curtain rises.

Once I start listing them I can't stop.

I thought again:
"Even like this, I do love the theater, AKB48, and Team K."

Only now?

..but, it's fine right? Even if it took so long?

If I realized it, it's ok, right?

Because if I don't think that way, I won't be able to see tomorrow.

So let's listen to 10nen Zakura..
And work hard for tomorrow.

♪Cherry blossoms, nando saite mo

Pyon..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...