Saturday, September 4, 2010

AKB48 x Tokyo Girls Collection


Another collaboration! I'm not surprised that they appeared on the runway, but I wasn't expecting a whole show.  Usually Tomochin and Mariko appear in fashion shows.  I was surprised at who they selected.  It makes me wonder who had the most input.  I wouldn't peg Takamina as someone who the designers would pick, plus Acchan nor Mariko modeled.

What is in for the fall?  Those little basket bags are back.  The fur hats and fur vests.  High, over the knee boots are back and so are fun patterns.  One styling note I made was that they like to combine light feminine fabrics with military jackets and vests.  There is a continuation of the summer trend of one pieces.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...