Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Watarirouka Hashiritai Releases Their First Album!

This may piss some people off considering No Sleeves' album got delayed recently.  Unlike, No3b, they have already released the covers which makes the release date (10/13) even more final.  The only thing that upsets me is that I do not have a stable income right now (college!) so I also have to keep in mind that the cash I have now has to hold me off until gift season.  This means, at best, I can afford only one (regular edition) album.  I want to make sure I can at least buy the AKB48 singles.  But let's get back to the subject at hand:

Limited Edition (Type A):
3048yen=$35.76
This version comes with a B2-size poster, a trading card, and DVD.


Limited Edition (Type B):
3048yen=$35.76
This also comes with a B2-size poster, trading card, and DVD.


 
Regular Edition:
2667yen=$31.29
It includes two trading cards and a B2-size poster.  


My thoughts:
If I had the money, but still wanted to save as much as I could I would get the regular edition.  It comes with a poster and trading cards.  I never know what to expect in terms of album DVDs.  However, their past DVDs have pretty interesting stuff.  My favorite cover is Type B.  The title is really funny (Don't or No Running in Corridors).  The album has their first six singles plus some never released songs too.  I think it is really worth the money.  I am still on the fence myself because I tend to like No Sleeves' music a little more.  Please use my links!  (Just clicking would help you don't even have to buy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...